Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

AFAWFAY WEEK 06


Hello!

My week started awful as I recuperated for food poisoning. I even threw up on the street which made realize what it feels like to be wasted while completely sober. Does that make sense? I hope so. Anyway, I’ve intended to design a lounge chair using bent bamboo plywood and this is what I came out with. Not exactly what I had in mind but this one is much better. Actually, this one was a result of an experiment gone great! Though I’m not that satisfied with the 3D renderings.




Materials used:
  • ·         EVER TRUSTED BAMBOO!!!
  • ·         cushion



Ciao!

-Den


COPYRIGHT 2012 © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
ALL DESIGNS POSTED IN THIS SITE ARE OWNED BY DENISE KIM WY.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks amazing. It reminds me of a seashell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kay! That's what I think too! :) thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete

I would love to hear from you, though spam won't be tolerated.