Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Announcements!

I am sad to announce that I won't be posting AFAWFAY weekly updates in this blog. This is to pave way for my journey as a self-published author. Yup, you read that right! So if you want to follow AFAWFAY, you'll have to go to http://afawfay.tumblr.com

That being said, I am happy to announce that my new novel Please Stay is now available for purchase at Smashwords.com for $0.99! Again, you read that right!

That's for now.

Ciao!

-Den

PS. more book updates soon!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck to you.
    I hope you will remember the little people when you are rich and famous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! Ofcourse I won't. And I don't think I'll be rich and famous anyway... (i'm being a pessimist again T_T)

      Delete

I would love to hear from you, though spam won't be tolerated.