Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

I'm back! Again...

If  you've somehow followed my posts, you would know that I've repeatedly announce my departure and subsequent return in this blog. I know, I am fickle (did I just use that word??), and if I should really start being serious in maintaining a blog, I should better do it on my personal website. 

But then again, there's just something about this blogger account that keeps me from leaving for good. I don't know what it is. User interface? Free hosting? Brain wash? Whatever it is, I guess I'll never truly say goodbye. 

So with that being said, here's what I'm going to do. (If I have the time.)


  • Redesign this blog
  • Remove unwanted old posts
  • Come up with more interesting posts.


What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, though spam won't be tolerated.