Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

NBC SMASH and CBS HIMYM Finale!

Hi!

Today is a big day! I just watched the season finale of my two favorite TV shows, SMASH and How I Met Your Mother.

I must say that I really am impressed with how SMASH ended, though I was kinda hoping for more. (Karen played Marilyn!!!!!) I must say that it's a little bit expected considering Karen (McPhee) is the lead role for this series. There are a lot of Ivy (Megan) fans out there who's disappointed with the show's conclusion. I'm on the team Karen side so I'm pretty much happy with the decision. :) Anyway, the show concluded with a lot of questions, though I must also add that the possibility of Julia (Messing) being pregnant is not much of a surprise.


I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEASON 2!!


SMASH season finale with Karen singing Don't Forget Me for Bombshell
(I must say that the Marilyn background was a great touch!)

TEAM KAREN!!!

Now, let's go for my other favorite show, How I Met Your Mother, which ended with a 2-episode finale. 

Marvin Wait For It Eriksen. I can't believe they really used Barney's tagline as the second name for Lily and Marshall's son.

Eriksen Family

But what really made my day was the revelation that Robin is Barney's bride! I don't know how the writers would pull the story off considering Barney just proposed to Quinn, but...oh well, I'm a Barney-Robin fan ever since and I'm just happy that they've finally decided to bring them together.

Robin Scherbatsky as Barney's bride!

That's for now.

-Den

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, though spam won't be tolerated.