Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

AFAWFAY WEEK 01


Hello,

Okay, so this is really happening and this is my first design. To say that I’m nervous is an understatement though I’m not really sure what I’m being nervous of. Perhaps I’m afraid that I might not be able to complete the 48 week challenge or maybe I’m just being my usual paranoid self.

Anyway, as I’ve written on my challenge page, I’m will write a short post regarding my design inspiration/development for every design I came up with. So for this one, well, I’m feeling jumpy this week because of AFAWFAY’s debut, (can’t think of a more appropriate way of saying it) which made me fantasize about sitting on a comfy chair and relax. Yeah, that’s too simple right?




The materials to be used for this design are spun bamboo (or veneer?), fabric and stainless ring for the bottom support.

What do you think? I’ve got 47 weeks to go which also means that I should come up with 47 more designs. Are you excited? I hope you are because I’m psyched! That’s all for now.

Ciao!

-Den
This post is also available at http://afawfay.tumblr.com

Want to receive updates about my design journey? Feel free to sign up for AFAWFAY’s newsletter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, though spam won't be tolerated.