Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

A FURNITURE A WEEK FOR A YEAR


Hello!

I just want to share to you guys a new project I'll be doing starting next week!

A FURNITURE A WEEK FOR A YEAR is a personal design challenge/project/craziness or whatever you call it. My aim is to come up with an original furniture design every week which will be uploaded here in my blog at denisewy.blogspot.com. Each design entry will include a brief note about how my week went and my design process for a specific project. This is a personal challenge I imposed upon myself to test my talent and skills regarding my passion of creating new furniture designs. You are very much welcome to join me on this journey!

The project starts at June 9 2012 and the succeeding updates will be made during either every saturdays or sundays, bottomline, new designs will be uploaded every week so keep posted!

Signup for AFAWFAY's newsletter and receive updates of my design journey!

Ciao!

-Den

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, though spam won't be tolerated.